We at Park County School District 6 are fully committed to the health of our students. Our health services staff looks after the physical and mental well-being of each student while on our campus.
Role of the School Nurse
School nurses fulfill many important roles in the health and well-being of our students.
- The school nurse provides direct healthcare to students and staff.
- The school nurse provides leadership for the provision of health services.
- The school nurse provides screening and referral for health conditions.
- The school nurse promotes a healthy school environment.
- The school nurse promotes health.
- The school nurse serves in a leadership role for health policies and programs.
- The school nurse serves as a liaison between school personnel, family, community, and healthcare providers.
Park 6 Nurses
If you have a student-health question, please contact the nurse at your child’s school.
Cody Middle School (M–F)
Cody High School (M–F, 7:30–10:00 a.m.)
Livingston Elementary School (M–F, 10:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.)
Sunset Elementary (M–F)
Nee Nee Lindemann
Eastside Elementary (M–F, 10:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.)
Cody High School (M–F, 7:30–10:00 a.m., alternating weeks)
Wapiti and Valley Elementary Schools as needed