Summer Test for Wyoming Juniors
Park County #6 has elected to allow students, who couldn’t take the spring ACT® test due to school closures from coronavirus (COVID-19), to test on a National test date. In order to participate, students will need to register to test at www.actstudent.org. Using the voucher information during the registration process will ensure a student is signed up to test, free of charge.
We have received a pdf file that contains the vouchers. Each voucher has an individual serial number. The school test coordinator, Mrs. Day, is responsible for distributing these vouchers to eligible students and ensuring that students register for a date indicated on the voucher. Students will have the option to register at any test site that is available. A voucher does not guarantee registration; registration is on a first come- first serve basis.
Note: Your state will be billed for every voucher that is used to register for the National test date, regardless of whether or not each student tests.
Where to Apply Voucher Information
When completing the registration process at www.act.student.org, the registrant will be directed to an Order Summary and Payment Information screen. Simply enter the voucher number in the appropriate area and select apply. The fee waiver will then be applied.
• Identification – Students must upload and submit a photo. Registrations will be canceled if a photo is not submitted by the deadline. On test day, the student must bring their photo ID and Admission Ticket.
Additional test day information can be found by visiting www.act.org/the-act/testday. If you have questions specific to vouchers please contact 319-337-1270.
How To Get A State ACT Fee Waiver
- This is only for juniors whose Wyoming ACT test was cancelled for Spring 2020.
- Contact Mrs. Karen Day, testing coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A pdf fee waiver with your individual serial number will be sent to your school email address.
- Go to www.act.student.org to register.
- Simply enter your waiver voucher serial number in the Order Payment Information screen and select Apply. The fee waiver will then be applied.
- Students who have testing accommodations will be tested this fall through the school.
Mrs. Karen Day